Today we put the final touches on our new revamped email marketing reporting framework which we will be adding to Business Catalyst. To give some background, email marketing has been a part of our plaform for a few years now and the reporting is definitely due for a facelift. But in that time we've launched our Goals Framework which acts like a brain for all Business Catalyst customers. The new reporting framework will provide customers with information previously near impossible or too time consuming to collect. Email marketing is a commodity and you can expect reports such as: open rates, bounces, popular links, subscriptions and unsubscriptions from almost any provider. Now imagine without having to add a single line of code to your Business Catalyst website, you get stats like:
Of those who opened the email:
- 10% bought product x, 22% bought product y
- 23% filled in your "December Sales Enquiry Form"
- 5% subscribed to your other monthly newsletter
- 22% made a comment on your blog
- Average sale price via the online shop was $344
- and the list goes on..
I'm pretty excited about this improvement and what it'll mean for our customers and partners. I know it'll turn the email marketing game upside down!
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- New Data Center is Now Live and Accepting Customers
- New Datacenter, a Sneak Peek of InContext Editing and an Update on BC
- 4 Quick Tips for Fine-Tuning Your Email Campaigns
- Valentine's Day Update
- Release 148 has Lift Off, I Repeat... (Release Notes)
- We hear you, we really do... hang in there!
- The BC Blog, A New Beginning...
- Your Guide To Better Client Communication (Part 3)
- Your Guide To Better Client Communication (Part 2)
- Your Guide To Better Client Communication (Part 1)