This week we released the 4th version of the BC website. It's been in the works for a little while and it's fantastic to finally release it to the public. A big thanks to our design and marketing teams who worked so hard and did such a marvelous job with it!
Since 2004, we've released a new version of our website every year. To be precise that's 4 different websites. Certainly we didn't plan it like that, but given the growth of our business and the rapid changes in the industry it has made sense to make these changes. I think it's just part of the business. After all a website is constantly evolving and can never be finished. How many facelifts have you given your website?
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- New Data Center is Now Live and Accepting Customers
- New Datacenter, a Sneak Peek of InContext Editing and an Update on BC
- 4 Quick Tips for Fine-Tuning Your Email Campaigns
- Valentine's Day Update
- Release 148 has Lift Off, I Repeat... (Release Notes)
- We hear you, we really do... hang in there!
- The BC Blog, A New Beginning...
- Your Guide To Better Client Communication (Part 3)
- Your Guide To Better Client Communication (Part 2)
- Your Guide To Better Client Communication (Part 1)